Sunday, June 14, 2009

This blog

This blog is intended to share my favorite finds and people in Portland and, essentially, wherever I might find myself. Through my 42 years, I have found that there is nothing I enjoy more than unearthing someone or something fresh and giving life to it through word of mouth. Call it PR, call it me having a big mouth -- I simply feel the need to expose the things I run into or up against in my life. Hope you enjoy some of the findings and perhaps take advantage of some of the things you read here.

Why Tillieboo? It really has zero connection or meaning to anything on this blog. It's just my late grandmother's nickname they gave her in the nursing home. It's my way to commemorate her and think of her every day when I visit this site to write. Here's to you, Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment